|Job Position||Travel Supervisor|
Company: Wyndham Destinations
Location: Orlando, FL
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Description: Summary:
Responsible for leading, guiding and developing a team of approximately 15 Travel Counselors in specific owner servicing disciplines (e.g.: Domestic and International Travel, Reservations, TravelShare, VPC Advisor, Sales incentives, Problem resolution, etc) in the achievement of team productivity and service objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities Employee Development:
- Track and analyze individual Counselor performance data
- Create developmental plans for each Counselor that contain positive, creative and effective ideas on ways to improve performance
- plans for each Counselor that contain positive, creative and effective ideas on ways to improve performance
- Ensure Counselors understand and apply information presented during internal training sessions, vendor presentations and vendor training programs.
- Conduct training sessions with team members
- Serve as a mentor to team members
- Monitor Counselors as appropriate and provide frequent feedback
- Measure and improve productivity, conduct, and quality
- Prepare and conduct monthly and annual reviews
- Document performance conversations and take appropriate corrective action
- Effectively communicate at the team and individual level
- Conduct meetings on a regular basis
- Maintain an environment where excellence is rewarded and personal development encouraged
- Maintain high employee satisfaction levels
- Reward and recognize individual and team performance
Program and Product Administration:
- Ensure agents properly use and communicate details of the WorldMark and TravelShare products and services
- Resolve escalated issues
- Take escalated calls from owners and handle until resolved
- Provide assistance to other departments as required
- Assist in the selection of Counselors by conducting interviews
- Provide frontline technical assistance (passwords, computer/phone problems) to Counselors
- Conduct tours of members who visit the contact center
Personal Learning and Self-Improvement:
- Create and execute a development plan in conjunction with immediate Manager
- Participate fully in coaching sessions with Manager
This position has a direct impact on increasing revenues of the contact centers by coaching and influencing employees to meet or exceed performance goals, and providing excellent service. The position is not directly responsible for a budget.
Minimal travel is required. Possibly one trip a year.
- High School Diploma
- Advanced problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills including ability to review employee data and behavior to target coaching opportunities
- Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to write professional letters using proper grammar and correct spelling, and confidence speaking in front of large groups.
- Ability to communicate with owners and internal customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to make appropriate decisions to solve owner problems.
- Maintain a positive, helpful demeanor under stressful circumstances.
- Ability to negotiate solutions.
- Ability to listen while focusing on solutions.
- Basic knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Apollo.
- 2 years supervisory/management experience; preferably with a team of 15 employees or greater
- 2 years travel industry experience in a contact center environment
- 4 year college degree
- 3-5 years leadership experience in a contact center environment
Start Date: 2019-07-22
Contact Person: Tim Friedmann
Job Contact Phone: 407-626-8535
Job Contact Email:Tim.Friedmann@wyn.com
Skal Club: Orlando
Special Instructions: Please send resume and cover letter to Tim Friedmann at email@example.com or apply online at https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=travel%20supervisor&l=Orlando%2C%20FL&vjk=472eec91cefbcb2e