Through contributions from Clubs around the world, the Florimond Volckaert Fund assists any Skål member in times of financial need or crisis.
- The Skål International Membership Card entitles members to discounts at some participating outlets, provided by Skål Members.
- The network of Skål Members worldwide is now accessible via the Skål website in www.skal.org. Information
on members around the world is at your fingertips.
- Skål Members are welcome at all meetings around the world. Wherever you travel, you can access a network of Skål friends and colleagues.
- Skål News, a magazine published quarterly, is a medium for information about the organisation and an avenue for advertising exposure to 16,000 industry professionals.
Benefits in National/Local Level:
- In USA there are 48 Clubs in 48 Cities with almost 2000 members who are executives/ leaders in the different branches of travel and tourism industry
- Once a month meeting with local Club Members offering networking opportunities
- Once a year Meeting in National/ International SKAL Meetings where you get the opportunity to meet the other Skalleagues in person
- Quarterly Membership Newsletters reaching out to entire membership
- Quarterly educational webinars for members in regards to industry trends
- Affiliation with worldwide prestigious organizations
- To become a member please go to: https://fo.skal.org/membership.php?lang=en